Experience the magic of
spontaneous fun with your child.
Open PLAY + Sensory FUN!
(designed to provide a leisure arrival and departure)
(unstructured- no class included = just play)
*Open Play is on agenda each day!
You choose your arrival and activities for each day!
During open play, play just happens. Open play time encourages your child to use their imagination, gain independence, share, and take turns. Caregivers can be a part of open play, pointing your child in the right direction, playing a role in a game, be the audience of their puppet shows, or creating an arts and crafts project together. It is a time for spontaneous creativity and growth. K Peas Place is a great place to connect with other adults in your community and share a play date or plan a meet up. As grown ups CONNECT, children PLAY and explore gaining independence all while they are still within your view from every angle! CELEBRATE time together today!
Benefits At A Glance
- Parents fully engage with their kids
- Children develop social skills
- Children build confidence
- Children build physical skills
What do children do during open play?
They use their gross motor skills while they explore the space through climbing, sliding, and riding on moveable push toys such as cars. They create with their fine motor abilities by playing with various toys and manipulatives. Infants enjoy our quiet zone with mirrors and age specific activities. The beauty of the space allows for a peaceful time yet a stimulating atmosphere for all ages. Open Play time is always a sensory play experience including various tangibles for exposure to textures igniting conversations promoting language development and inspiration! Babies may begin crawling and walking which is often motivated through our all inclusive set up blending parents and caregivers with watchful guidance. When families make their reservations we know our guests and create experiences for them to enjoy! No two days are the same! We’ve grown by the love that finds us and are very thankful you will be joining us too!
- Relaxed fun
- Spontaneous fun
- Make friends
- Set up play dates
- Have fun, fun, fun!
- See our reviews on Google
Open Play is a wonderful educational experience for parents, caregivers, babies, toddlers and preschoolers. It is a time for spontaneous fun and play. Moms meet other moms. Kids make friends and play together. Open play is relaxed and fun. Your sweet pea will love it! You are welcome to bring in food during open play. Open play is a great way to get introduced to K Peas Place. Welcome! First time families must complete registration prior to arrival.
Private Open Play sessions are available by reservations!
Play is critical for childhood development. PLAY is not just fun for children, it is children’s work. It is essential for developing social skills and feelings of happiness, love, and safety. During play, children learn to communicate and care for others, as well as the physical skills to interact with their environment.
Extra magic happens when children have the opportunity to explore with their peers in a safe setting.
Contact us via email: email@example.com, include your phone number to discuss a possible discount for multiple families in your care such as foster families etc.
~ We’re so glad you’re here!
- Pricing options include pay as you go, discount packages, monthly unlimited, and specials are offered throughout the year. (No registration fees: pricing is listed in our registrations)
- All payments are non refundable and non transferable. Discounts are offered to our pre-package holders and monthly guests. Inquire within.
- Pricing is per family/ Cousins, neighbors etc. pay for their visits.
- An indoor playground is a wonderful place to spend time with your child. It is a safe and comfortable environment where you and your child can play without distraction.
- We are a shoe free zone. Grown ups wear socks. If you forget, purchase new socks for $2 pair benefits Paul’s Project
The time you spend with your child in open play is relaxing, memorable, and rewarding time spent together.