Birthday parties at K Peas Place are Beautiful, Fun, and Affordable
We believe everyday is a gift – a day to celebrate! Private Birthday Parties are extra special days where families and friends gather in our all inclusive intimate playground to gather and celebrate their greatest gifts ~ their children!
When you book your child’s birthday party, we will discuss your party vision and assist in the planning, setup, and cleanup.
Families enjoy celebrating in our relaxed all inclusive venue. Make memories with your children without the stress.
No two parties are alike. We work with you to create a fun and festive birthday party tailored to you. Imagine the perfect party, talk to us, and we make it a reality. We offer many party packages to meet your specific needs.
Let’s connect, create, and celebrate!
Take a look at the pictures below of our birthday parties or check out our
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kpeasplace for even more photos and information.
Reservations for private events are available during the following hours:
Weekends: 9:30 AM – 7:00 PM
$300/ 2 hour party~ $400/ 3 hour party
- Party Host/ sets up & cleans up!
- Up to 16 children (total head count max. 50)
- Background Music (sound system provided w/ select birthday music or you may link in)
- Provided: Ample Tables/ Seating: cake, buffet, gift, adults and children
- Structured Group activities w/ parachute play (optional)
- Entertainment/ Structured Enrichment add-ons available, inquire within.
- We can come to your location (inside/ outside)
- Character party rental for photos and/or music entertainment here or there or anywhere!
- Virtual Zoom Music & Character Parties too!
We provide a clean facility and a friendly team dedicated to making your event a great experience. Our birthday parties are private, and intimate. Older guests are always welcome. Families are welcome to bring outside simple food (no heating required) and non alcoholic beverages for enjoyment in our eating area.
Each party is created and personalized to highlight the guest of honor! We require closed container drinks such as water bottles, cans, juice boxes (cups must have lids) to keep our space beautiful and clean for you! We are a shoe free zone, please remind your guests to bring socks to wear, ADULTS too! (You may want to bring extra socks for your adult guests- otherwise, we sell socks $2 pair, sock sales benefit Paul’s Project under the 1 Voice Foundation)