- PAY AS YOU GO= NEW & returning families- must complete registration prior to arrival.
- We generate a guest list each day. We may cancel due to low attendance.
- See schedule below: choose ONE class & ONE play time slot per day!
- Some families join us daily.
- Some families join us weekly.
- Some families join us a couple times a week!
- Families decide how often they plan to attend!
- You may always choose only open play or only class.
- Each option is separate pricing, we discount for attending both
- PAY AS YOU GO must complete registration prior to arrival.
- 1 visit $40 per family PAY AS YOU GO. (class only $25/ open play only $25)
- Discount visits include class and same day play~
- 5 / $135 per family (dated once per visit- must use in 2 months from the date purchased, dated once per visit)
- 10/ visits $250 per family (dated once per visit- must use in 3 months from the date purchased, dated once per visit)
- $175 monthly unlimited (date to date) includes any day every day classes plus open play days and add on sessions (special events NOT included)
- $400/ 3 months unlimited (3 month contract) includes any day every day classes plus open play days and add on sessions (special events NOT included)
- New auto renewal monthly plans- inquire within to create a package best for your family!
- sign up for our email updates: http://eepurl.com/hDo9Pz
- Please, email directly with questions: email@example.com
See our Weekly Schedule
We are family focused, we provide affordable pricing including the whole family and do not split families by age group. Simply pick a class that fits your schedule and register.
We’re so glad you’re here!
We look forward to seeing your smiling faces and hearing your laughter!
About our Classes
At K Peas Place, we offer a semi-structured approach to challenge and stimulate your sweet peas incorporating developmentally appropriate activities. Structured class activities are age appropriate, creative, interactive, action based, and energetic. Structured class is a blast for caregivers and kids. Connect with your sweet peas with our fun and stimulating activities. Perfect for Mom’s groups and individual caregivers alike.
- Music with Mar. Classes w/ Miss Karen is (ages 0-6yrs) an interactive educational music and movement program helping families/ caregivers bond, learn and grow together based on the latest brain research; Brain research proves that by introducing concepts through the use of music and movement and involving more senses, the information will more likely be retained.
- Alphabet Learn & Play Class is a semi-structured experience that includes table sensory activities, playtime, and circle time. (Wednesdays)
Developmentally Appropriate Activities
- Creative Thinking
- Music and Puppetry
- Sensory Exploration
- Arts and Crafts
- Simple Games
- Sign Language
An indoor playground is a wonderful place to spend time with your child. It is a safe and comfortable environment where you and your child can connect and learn important social emotional skills. It is memorable, rewarding quality time spent together. The magic happens when children have the opportunity to explore with their peers in a safe setting. –Karen
Play is critical for childhood development. PLAY is not just fun for children, it is children’s work. It is essential for developing social skills and feelings of happiness, love, and safety. During play, children learn to communicate and care for others, and physical skills as well.
During structured age specific classes, play is guided to achieve specific goals. It’s fun, but fun with a purpose. The structured class activities at K Peas Place touch on the major aspects of childhood growth. They improve your child’s physical abilities and social skills, as well as improving cognitive skills and sense of well being (joy). Structured class is fun for both caregivers and kids.
Benefits At A Glance
- Fun for kids and caregivers
- Develop cognitive and physical skills
- Increase sense of well being
- Community connection
Structured classes is all about having fun while teaching your child. Structured classes, along with open play, give your babies, toddlers and preschoolers the foundations for living a fulfilling and joyful life. The social skills, sense of adventure and learning they receive at this stage in their lives set the foundations for the future. For parents, this a relaxing and joyful time to bond with their children without distractions. Play classes include weekly lessons for child -led learning and growing in a gentle enriching atmosphere.
Welcome! It’s the perfect class to introduce group activities dedicated time for like ages to connect, play, and celebrate time together! Pack a snack/lunch to enjoy with your peers! Eating together is a beautiful opportunity to learn more about your new friends, practice manners and social skills. Conversation and ideas are often shared around the table.
Email for immediate connections:
Contact us to be added as an enrichment class at your preschool or venue!
Online classes are arranged for private groups and preschool classes!
We love making new friends ~ connecting our communities!