Train Station Events 2020 | Pinellas Park Station
We are overjoyed to collaborate w/ @hrtrains and bring our beloved themed music classes monthly! During each date we will extend our time after class sharing specialized trains to create and play with provided by @kpeasplace as we revive the Little Engineers Club! Each date includes extra special details! Registration is necessary! Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN the Lil’ Engineer’s Club for our Saturday afternoon/evening MONTHLY!
- October 24th – Lessons on Signals & Track Signs including Make & Take Keepsake (Music Class not so spooky Halloween songs- trick or treat & costumes)
- November 28th – Lessons on Diesel Engines including Make & Take Keepsake (Music Class- Holiday Thanksgiving Tommy Turkey FUN)
- December 19th – Lessons on Christmas Trains including Make & Take Keepsake (Music Class – Reindeer Dancing and Holiday Songs)
• 4:00-4:30- meet at the train station- enjoy the outside train structures. great photo opportunity. (May enjoy Roe’s Deli for a sandwhich or snack before class too)
• 4:30-5:15 Music Class Train Themed- specific songs and activities based on age group
• 5:15-6:00 Train exploration and make & take lesson on subject of the date.
Pinellas Park TRAIN STATION
5851 Park Blvd Pinellas Park, FL 33781